Alignment: Chaotic Java

Saturday, January 07, 2006

New place, new lucks

This blog, much like my personal blog has finally moved to the domain of Crazy Red Panda. You can find the new blog, with the old posts, at http://javachaos.crazyredpanda.com/.

Blogger gave a great host and I appreciate what they're doing. Giving a free, reliable and easy to use platform for bloggers is very welcomed, and I can't stop directing people to it when they think about starting a blog, even though in Israel we have our own free blog platform (which I deem with a lesser respect).

Okay, that's it! I've spoken enough, just flock to the new site already!

1 Comments:

At 11/13/2009 07:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home